Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
This all-in-one training course provides comprehensive instruction on three popular MS Office programs: MS Word 2010, MS Excel 2010 and MS PowerPoint 2010.
MS Excel 2010
Most computer-savvy people out there today know that MS Excel 2010 is a spreadsheet program that you can use to record data, create charts, and utilize mathematical equations. However, most people who are familiar with Excel aren't fully aware of all that MS Excel can do. Maybe that's you. You'd be surprised about the things that you can do using Excel that you're currently doing by hand or using other inappropriate software (such as the familiar sibling to Excel, MS Word). But that's okay. That's why we designed this course.
But first, let's dispel the myths that MS Excel 2010 is complicated to use, or to use its mathematical functions and capabilities that you must be good at math, or worse yet, that you must know some complicated programing in order to make it work for you. The truth is, most people like you that use MS Excel use it for a single defined reason. Because there are so many options and features available within the software, most people feel overwhelmed and don't take the time to explore just how many other things they can actually use it for.
With Excel 2010, you can:
- Organize, sort, and record data.
- Enter in text and mathematical equations.
- Keep, track, chart, graph, and compare statistics.
- Maintain records.
- Create mathematical equations and functions to accurately keep records and statistics whenever data changes.
You can even use Excel to balance your checkbook, calculate the dollar amount you're spending on interest rates for credit cards and mortgages, as well as track your corporate spending accounts! You can also turn around and use Excel for something as simple as listing who is bringing what to the next family reunion.
MS Excel can be used for the most complex or simplest of tasks…and all these tasks can be done quite easily when you know how to use Excel 2010.
MS PowerPoint 2010
PowerPoint 2010 adds easy-to-use interactive features that make the usual slides of boring bulleted text and charts a relic of the past. Making up for a tedious PowerPoint presentation by being an exceptional speaker is no longer required. PowerPoint is one of Microsoft's best programs, and improving upon previous versions, PowerPoint 2010 is now a lot more fun to use. You will be amazed at how easy it will be to familiarize yourself with the various aspects of this program.
With PowerPoint 2010 course, you will learn:
- How to Use Themes and Layouts
- How to Insert Text and Using WordArt
- How to Insert Graphics (Tables, Charts, Shapes, Clip-Art)
- How to Work with Videos, Movie-Clips, Animations, and Transitions
- How to Work with Sounds
- How to create Photo Albums
- Reviewing and Adding Comments to the Presentation
- Editing, Saving, Printing and Publishing Tools
- and much more!
MS Word 2010
Even if you've never used Microsoft Word before, learning to use Word 2010 will be a breeze. This section takes its time in introducing you to the layout, providing you step-by-step instructions on how to benefit from the most commonly used features.
If you're already familiar with previous versions of Word, this course will give you a tour of 2010 and go into some advanced aspects to improve your skill level and make you an expert with this program.
You'll learn how to:
- Format a document
- Edit, proofread, and track changes in a document using easy, built-in tools
- Create and use templates to put together newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Design tables, charts, and graphs Create 3D effects for pictures and graphics
- Use MS Word's security features to protect your documents
- Share documents over the web
- Navigate through long documents in a matter of seconds using the new Navigation Pane Take screenshots of your work with MS Word 2010
- and much, much more!