Microsoft Office 2010 - Word
This training course provides comprehensive instruction on the popular Microsoft Office 2010 program: MS Word
MS Word 2010
Even if you've never used Microsoft Word before, learning to use Word 2010 will be a breeze. This section takes its time in introducing you to the layout, providing you step-by-step instructions on how to benefit from the most commonly used features.
If you're already familiar with previous versions of Word, this course will give you a tour of 2010 and go into some advanced aspects to improve your skill level and make you an expert with this program.
You'll learn how to:
- Format a document
- Edit, proofread, and track changes in a document using easy, built-in tools
- Create and use templates to put together newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Design tables, charts, and graphs Create 3D effects for pictures and graphics
- Use MS Word's security features to protect your documents
- Share documents over the web
- Navigate through long documents in a matter of seconds using the new Navigation Pane Take screenshots of your work with MS Word 2010
- and much, much more!